//Farisya|Starship\\
Happy New Year 2013 guys ! !
Thursday 3 January 2013 • 08:06 • 1 comments


Happy new year guys. Wow, very best. I want to say Good bye 2012 and Welcome 2013. I am very happy that I was able to celebrate the New Year at The Curve. Do you get the New Year? Wow, me too. I like the look or see the fireworks there because it seemed so beautiful with color.


I went to see fireworks together with my best friend named Sara, Qismina and Kristen. They are ready to bring spray cream to play around him there. We enjoy it. Once satisfied to see the fireworks, we went shopping. We bought a shirt, dress, pants, handbags, accessories and footwear. Wow, I love the shirt that I bought there. Okay, I want to sleep. Happy New Year all. I love you all especially my best friend.

ME OR ISYA!

Farisya Dato'Rahim
Isya01
05.10.2001
Kuala Lumpur
Taken by Nathan Skyes


Profile
Stuff
Tagboard
Rewind



Credits


Template By: Nurul Afiqah
Big helped: Aulia Septiya
Edited: YOUR NAME